- 1-year mentored research experience
- Commitment of 40 hours/wk for 10 weeks during the summer session & 10 hours/wk during the academic year to a research project
- Receive training in translational research principles and reproductive science topics, laboratory techniques
- Participate in program seminars, laboratory meetings, journal clubs, safety training, workshops, and discussion groups
- Create a professional development plan
- Shadow specialists in Gynecologic Surgery and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility who care for women with endometriosis
- Present findings at regional and/or national venues
Learn more about the ACTRE scholar program and obtain a copy of the scholar application form with instructions and eligibility information.
Apply today! Applications are being accepted until 5:00 PM on March 14, 2014.