Office of Strategy and Institutional Effectiveness (OSIE)
The Office of Strategy and Institutional Effectiveness supports MSM's commitment to
excellence, accountability, and continuous quality improvement by ensuring that all
academic programs, research support units, student support services, administrative
units, and community service programs engage in a continuous institutional assessment
and improvement through a comprehensive institutional effectiveness and strategic
planning process that is ongoing, systematic and fully integrated.
- To assist MSM in continuous quality improvement;
- To provide informative data to drive decision-making and resource allocation;
- To serve as an expert resource for outcomes assessment for institutional strategic planning;
- To support academic programs in meeting the standards of accreditation by their professional accrediting organizations;
- To ensure MSM is compliant with all standards of accreditation by its regional accrediting body, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.