| || |
Specialty: Family Medicine
Medical School: University of Medicine and Dentistry of Newark, N.J.
Residency: Morehouse School of Medicine and Georgetown University Hospital
Fellowship: MSM, Faculty Development
Board Certification: Family Medicine
- 2005, Active Teacher in Family Medicine by The American Academy of Family Physicians
- 2004, Outstanding Mentor Award Selected by students participating in The Maternal and Child Health Bureau Summer Youth Mentorship Program
- 1998, Family Medicine Chief Resident
- 1991, Achievement Against The Odds Award Via The Municipal Council - Office of The City Clerk of Jersey City, N.J.
- 1989, Sickle Cell Anemia Award - Scholarship via The Action for Sickle Cell Anemia, Inc. of Hudson County
- 1989, Image Award via the Afro-American Industrial Women's Club of New Jersey