|Contact Information |
|Phone: (404) 756-1330 |
Fax: (404) 756-1357
Specialty: General Pediatrics
Clinical Interest/Expertise: Adolescent Health
Research Interest: Use of Technology in Medical Education
Medical School: University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Residency: Boston City Hospital and Children’s Hospital Oakland, University of California
Board Certification: Pediatrics
Other Degrees: Bachelor of Art degree from the University of Rochester
- Levine, DA. “Office Care for Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Youth.” Adolescent Medicine State of the Art Reviews. 2009 April;20(1):223-242.
- Berman, N, Fall, L, Smith, Sherilyn, Levine, D, Malone, C, Potts, M, Siegel, B, “Integration Strategies for the Use of Virtual Patients in the Clinical Clerkship.” Academic Medicine. 2009 July;84(7):942-9.
- Levine, DA, “Growth and Development,” Book Chapter in Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics, 6th Edition. Elsevier. In Press for publication in late 2009.
- Levine, DA, Associate Editor for Adolescent Medicine and Health Maintenance cases, Computer-assisted Learning in Pediatrics Project (an online textbook, continuously reviewed and updated), Latest version of cases revised annually. http://www.clippcases.org.
- Berman, N, Fall, L, Smith, S, Levine, D, Maloney, C, Potts, M, Siegel, B, “Integration Strategies in the Use of Virtual Patients in the Clinical Clerkship.” Poster presentation, COMSEP 2009 meeting, Baltimore, MD, April 2009.