Download Organizational Chart
“InSite” MSM’s New Web-Based System for Work Order Submission
Facilities Management Services has launched a new online system for maintenance requests called InSite. The system is intended for general maintenance requests only. For emergencies, please contact the Maintenance Department immediately at (404) 752-1514. emergency situation examples are:
- Toilets overflowing
- Power outages
- Water leaks
For emergency issues such as chemical spills, elevator services, open door requests, fire/smoke, vandalism, or medical emergency assistance, contact the Department of Public Safety at (404) 752-1795.
In order to access InSite, you need to create a new login ID, by way of the following instructions:
- Go to MSM Connect or Insite Sign-Up.
- Click on Facilities Work Order to open a new Insite Sign-Up window (you may need to adjust your pop-up blocker).
- Specify, “I am NOT a Member of Maintenance Connection,” then click OK.
- When prompted for a connection key, enter: 86897001
- Member ID/Password: Enter the Member ID you wish to use each time you access the system. This Member ID or Username (for example; JDOE) must uniquely identify you in the system. Also, enter and re-enter the password you wish to use. The password must be between six and twenty characters and cannot be the same as your Member ID
- Forgot My Password: In the Forgot My Password section, enter the question to be used by the system in the event you forget your password. Enter an answer you will remember.
When you have signed up, you will receive an e-mail that you have been approved. Once approved, you will be ready to enter your first service request. You can save the link as your favorite or on your desktop for easy return visit to the site.
If you have any comments or concerns regarding this procedure or are unable to access "InSite", please contact Facilities Management Services at x1790 about this new process. We look forward to continuing to strive for operational excellence as outlined in MSM’s strategic plan.