The Office of Integrated Planning and Decision Support (IPaDs) provides services and research-based data for use in institutional planning, evaluation, decision-making, fund-raising and policy-making.
- Support development of action plans and allocation of resources for their development.
- Facilitate and support objectives and continuous evaluation of the institution, its environment and its success in achieving institutional goals and objectives.
- Coordinate institutional data collection, analysis and reporting for internal and external evaluations, and to fulfill reporting requirements.
- Develop special analyses and studies for use in strategic planning, decision-making and accreditation.
- Provide staff support to Institutional Effectiveness Committee (IEC).
- Use focus groups and other assessment tools to determine institutional research priorities.
- Develop protocol to standardize initiation, implementation and completion of institutional research projects.