Tips for getting the most out of MSM GUARDIAN
- Photo: Upload a recent picture of yourself (including head and shoulders).
- Speed-Dial: Save both the “panic" (404-720-0571) and “escort” (404-752-0572) numbers as speed dial numbers.
- We suggest you use #3 for the panic number and #4 as the escort number.
- Pin Number: Pick a pin number that you will remember. You will have to provide the Office of Public Safety your pin number if they have to contact you by phone.
- Address Field:
- Do not enter your home address
- For "OFFICE" use “STREET1" to list “MAIN CAMPUS”, “75 PIEDMONT”, “GRADY HOSPITAL” “BUGGY WORKS”, etc.
- Use “STREET2” for building, floor and room number.
- Use a second “OFFICE” if you work from a second location.
- Use “OTHER” for parking information (i.e., “parking deck, space 501,” or, “underground lot” for 75 Piedmont).
- Schedule: Give us as much information as possible in the “SCHEDULE” section.
- Please write when you will be at another location (i.e., Monday - Wednesday/main campus, Thursday and Friday/Grady Hospital).