MSBT Admissions and Tuition Information
The Master of Science in Biotechnology degree provides a foundation in the scientific and business components needed to advance biotechnologies. The goal of the MSBT program is to develop comprehensive knowledge in bioscience, core technologies and analytical methods used to support biotechnology enterprises. This 35-credit-hour, 12-month online degree is designed to give working professionals the flexibility to pursue advance training in biotechnology by offering comprehensive coursework and training needed for career advancement.
Program at a Glance
- Credits to Graduate: 35 credit hours
- Months Program: 12 months/1 year
- GMAT/GRE or Waiver: No waiver, students must have GRE scores on file
- Tuition: $1,000 per credit hour
Admissions and Tuition Information
Minimum Academic Requirements
- Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Preferred record of superior academic achievement in undergraduate studies majoring in natural sciences and/or engineering.
- Successful completion of college mathematics coursework
- At least one year of employment experience working in a biotechnology field.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, preferably from science course professors or laboratory or manufacturing supervisors.
- Completed online application.
To apply, students must complete an online application that includes uploading:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Unofficial copies of transcripts. (If you have collegiate coursework outside of the United States, upload an unofficial copy of the course-by-course evaluation. Please do not upload unofficial copies of transcripts outside of the United States without the evaluation.)
- An application fee of $50.
Cost of Attendance
Master of Science in Biotechnology - 35 Hour program
Tuition and Fees*:
|Per Credit Hour||$1,000|
Total Tuition: $35,000
Total Fees: 350.00
This does not include books and or lab fees (when necessary)
* Tuition and fees subject to change.
*The MSBT is pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.