Hybrid MSBT Admissions and Tuition Information
The Hybrid MSBT degree provides a foundation in the biomedical sciences and advanced training in specific biotechnologies. The goal of the Hybrid MSBT program is to develop the technical expertise of the students in biomedical research methods and instrumentation of interest to them and/or their employers. This online degree designed to gives students the flexibility to pursue distance learning in biomedical technology and is intended to help graduates enter the field of biomedical technology at an advanced level or to further progress them in their career field through this comprehensive offering.
Program at a Glance
- Credits to Graduate: 39 credit hours
- Months Program: 24 months/2 years
- GMAT/GRE or Waiver: No waiver, students must have GRE scores on file
- Tuition: $950 per credit hour
- Accreditation: SACSCOC
Admissions and Tuition Information
Minimum Academic Requirements
- Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Preferred record of superior academic achievement in undergraduate studies majoring in the natural sciences (e.g., biology, chemistry, physics).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, preferably from science course professors or research supervisors.
- Completed online application.
To apply, students must complete an online application that includes uploading:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Unofficial copies of transcripts. (If you have collegiate coursework outside of the United States, upload an unofficial copy of the course-by-course evaluation. Please do not upload unofficial copies of transcripts outside of the United States without the evaluation.)
- An application fee of $50.
Cost of Attendance
Hybrid Master of Science in Biomedical Technology - 39 Hour program
Tuition and Fees*:
|Per Credit Hour||$950|
Total Tuition: $37,050
Total Fees: 350.00
This does not include books and or lab fees (when necessary)
* Tuition and fees subject to change.
*Both programs are pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. Executive MPH is pending approval from Council on Education for Public Health.