CONTINUING M.P.H. STUDENTS
DEADLINE DATE: April 18, 2014
2014 – 2015 Financial Aid Instructions
ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE (IN ITS ENTIRETY) STUDENT SECTIONS OF THE FAFSA FORM.
Please Note: Missing Data on the FAFSA Form will result in a delay in form processing. No missing or blank financial data.
2014 – 2015 Required Documents
1. Online MSM Financial Aid Application (Submit only if you are a first time MSM Financial Aid Applicant).
2. 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Form (apply at www.fafsa.ed.gov). Do not leave any items blank – include an answer to every question. (Note: You must have your 2013 federal tax return in order to complete this form accurately).
3. Signed copy of student/spouse 2013 IRS Tax Return (as signed and submitted to IRS). Including tax schedules B, C, D, E, S (if applicable).
4. W-2 forms and 1099s to verify 2013 earned income for students and spouse. W-2 forms should total the income (wages, salaries, tips, etc.) on line 7 of the 2013 (1040 Tax Form); line 7 of the 2013 (1040A) tax form, or line 1 of the 2013 (1040 EZ) tax form.
5. 2013 signed Non-Filer’s Certification form for student/spouse who will not file a 2013 IRS Tax Return.
6. Title IV Authorization Form (Submit only if you are a first time MSM Financial Aid Applicant).
• Required documents not submitted on time will result in your application being delayed.
• The Federal Tax Return is required for all tax filers (i.e., student/spouse).
• Please do not submit a state tax return.
DEADLINE DATES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.