- The CITI Training Program is ready for use by the Morehouse School of Medicine.
- All new employees, any employees listed on three-year renewals and PIs submitting three-year renewals must complete the CITI Training Modules to gain or retain access to the CLAR Animal Facility.
- You should complete any module pertaining to any species of animal you will be handling in your research. A score of 85% is required to be considered a passing score. To determine which modules you should complete please contact: CLAR@msm.edu
- You can have your participants access the program at CITI Program
- For complete instructions on logging into CITI, please view these instructions.
- Additionally, if you will be administering any anesthesia or analgesics, you are required to complete those modules also, in addition to Surgery/Documentation Training offered by CLAR.
- To request Surgery/Documentation Training e-mail CLAR@msm.edu
- Please forward a copy of the completion report to the MSM CLAR Director to ensure your records are updated.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about the program.