| || |
Anhui Medical University
MD, Preventive Medicine, 2007
University of North Texas Health Science Center
MPH, Biostatistics, 2011
I am a Biostatistician at National Center for Primary Care at Morehouse School of Medicine. I received my M.D. in Anhui Medical University, PR China in 2007 and M.P.H in University of North Texas Health Science Center concentrated in Biostatistics. I have provided statistical support for investigators conducting clinical and laboratory research for more than 4 years. I worked as a Biostatician and managed the dataset, develop analytical plan and interpret the results in Center for Disease Control and Prevention in China for two years. I have publications in the statistical and public health literature. I conducted statistical analysis, interpreted results and prepared results for dissemination when I worked as a Biostatician in the Center for Community Health at University of North Texas Health Science Center form 2009-2011. My current research involves the Economic Impact of Health Disparities in Georgia mentored by Dr. Rust George.
2011: Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9
2011: Certified in Public Health for The National Board of Public Health Examiners (NBPHE)
Selected Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Fang Zhang, Roberto Cardarelli, Joan Carroll, Shun Zhang, Kimberly G. Fulda, Karina Gonzalez, Jamboor K. Vishwanatha, Alfredo Morabia, Regina M. Santella; Physical activity and global genomic DNA methylation in a cancer-free population; Epigenetics 6:3, pp 1-7.
- Charles Senteio, Summer Wright Collins, Rachael Jackson, Stacy Welk, Shun Zhang. Effective Resources Supporting Healthy Sexual Behavior in Formerly Incarcerated Persons. American Journal of Sexuality Education, 2010,5:pp362–376
- Zhang Shun, Ding Xiaocang, et al. “The dynamic monitoring survey of collected garbage spots in earthquake attacked area, Xuankou Township, Wenchuan County”, Chinese Primary Health Care, Vol.22, No.275, Nov. 2008,pp22-23.
- Zhang Shun, Ding Xiaocang, Wang Haimin. The survey and analysis of impact on the financial crisis on the private medical services industry in Jing'an District, Shanghai, Chinese Health Services Management, No.7.July.2009, pp 475-476.
- Rachael Jackson, Shun Zhang, Larry Tubb, Lee LeGrie, Kathryn Cardarelli, Children’s Metal Health: A profile of Six North Texas Counties, Research Brief, Nov, 2010