Morehouse School of Medicine Family, the height of the flu season is upon us and we must be vigilant! Please refer to the links below with CDC flu prevention and treatment recommendations.
FLU - Everyday Preventive Actions [PDF]
Key prevention pointers are:
- Keep a distance from sick people
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol based hand wash
- Keep hands away from eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover mouth and nose with tissue for cough and sneezing and immediately dispose of tissue
- Stay home if you have flu like symptoms until 24 hours after your fever goes away
GET THE FLU VACCINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not too late. Contact the Student Employee Health Services - IC (404) 756-1241 today!