MSM Chick-fil-A Westside Service Scholarship
MSM is now seeking applicants for the 2020-21 academic school year. To be eligible to receive an MSM Chick-fil-A Westside Service Scholarship, the following requirements and stipulations apply:
- Students must be enrolled at MSM full-time, eligible for Title IV loans, and reside in the Entra West End Apartments;
- Students must complete a FAFSA application prior to the beginning of the academic year the scholarship is applied AND complete the MSM Chick-fil-A Westside Service Scholarship application;
- Scholarships are awarded based on the availability of funds;
- Scholarship awards are applied to one (1) academic year only and are not renewable;
- Scholarship awards cannot be applied retroactively;
- Scholarship recipients are required to do a minimum of 2 hours of community service per month in the Westside community. (Service-learning hours through an MSM academic program may apply).
The MSM Chick-fil-A Westside Service Scholarship is awarded on a first come basis. There are a limited number of scholarships available for each program.
If you have any questions about the scholarship application, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 404-752-1655 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Entra West End Apartments, please visit Entra West End.