Mercer University, Tift College of Education
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy, Educational Leadership, Higher Education
Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health
Degree: Master of Public Health, Health Policy and Management
Clark Atlanta University
Degree: Bachelor of Science, Biology
- McDaniel, J. A. (2016). Post-affirmative action: The institutional action of a selective public university with successful outcomes for Black and Hispanic students. [Order No. 10103945]. Mercer University.
- McDaniel, J.A. (2012). All the Men We Love, Emitym Books: Atlanta, GA.
Honors and Awards
- PhD in Biomedical Science Honorary Class Member (2016)
- Excellence in Leadership Award, GEBS Student Association (2014)
- MS in Biomedical Research Honorary Class Member (2013)
- PhD in Biomedical Science Honorary Class Member (2012)
- Connie Lloyd Scholarship (1999)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Scholars Program (1994-1997)
- Clorox Scholarship (1993)