M.S. in Clinical Research Application Requirements
- Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Applicants must have a record of superior academic achievement in undergraduate studies majoring in the natural sciences (e.g., biology, chemistry, physics).
- The Graduate Record Examination is required of all MSCR applicants. Scores cannot be older than 5 years.
- Up to three letters of recommendation, preferably from science course professors or research supervisors.
- Completed online application.
Selection Criteria and Process
Selection of applicants for the MSCR program is competitive. The Admisssions Committee evaluations are based on undergraduate and any graduate performance, particularly in science courses. In addition, performance on the Graduate Record Examination and letters of reference weigh heavily in judging an applicant's preparedness for graduate study. Prior research experience is recommended, but is not required. Interest in the program's mission is also considered. Selected applicants are invited for interviews, which are required for admission.
Application Deadline: Completed MSCR applications for the Fall admissions cycle, including a $50 non-refundable application processing fee, are due by June 1.
For additional information, please contact:
Mr. Brandon Walton