The National Weather Service Issues
A Special Weather Advisory
The National Weather Service in Peachtree City has issued a special weather advisory indicating the likelihood of black ice developing overnight across portions of the state including Metro Atlanta. As a precaution, MSM will delay its on-campus activities (main campus and other administrated offices until 10 a.m.
Please also note that:
- Morehouse Healthcare clinics will also delay their opening with employees reporting at 10 a.m.
- On-line learning and remote-work protocols will not change – start classes/work at normal hours
- If you are scheduled to work on campus, start the day remotely and plan to arrive at 10 a.m.
- Hospital employees/residents/learners should follow guidelines from the healthcare facility
- COVID testing will start at 10 a.m.
Please exercise extreme caution as you travel to the office. If the inclement weather in your area prevents you from traveling, please contact your supervisor or manager and keep them informed.
We will continue to assess the situation and alert you of any updates on MSM.edu and through the MSM Mass Alert System. Please continue to check your local news channels for weather updates and the MSM.edu website for school updates. For additional questions, consult your supervisor and refer to our Inclement Weather/Emergency School Closing Policy.