Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Message from the Program Director
These are exciting times at Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM)! We are on the brink
of making history, yet again, as we continue to develop the newest master’s degree
in Physician Assistant (PA) Studies. I welcome you to explore this website and learn
more about the requirements to become part of one of the fastest growing and highly
regarded professions in the country! Currently, there are over 200 accredited PA programs
in the United States and more than 115,000 practicing PAs. The profession has maintained
remarkable growth and spurred noteworthy interest in the healthcare and academic sectors.
In fact, the 2017 US News & World Report ranked the PA profession as no. 3 (third)
among all health care jobs ... click for full message.
MSM Program Director Highlights Health Disparities for People of Color
Welcome PAS Class of 2022!
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Morehouse School of Medicine. Congratulations
on your acceptance into the MSM Physician Assistant Studies program! Whether you are
coming to us from throughout Georgia or across the country, you are joining an interprofessional community
of service-oriented scholars aspiring to change lives through education, research, service,
and patient care.
Download Orientation Program
- Meet the class
2020 Incoming Class
Student Name | Home State | Undergrad Institution | Undergrad Degree | Grad Year
- Obinna Akuma | NJ | Rowen University | Biology | 2016
- Calbeth Alaribe |NV | University of Nevada, Reno | Nutrition/Dietetics | 2015
- Sayed S. Bahadari | GA | University of Georgia | Public Health | 2015
- Michaela Bennet | SC | Coastal Carolina University | Exercise & Sports Science | 2017
- Deidra Bohannon | GA | Georgia State University |B.S. Respiratory Therapy | 2016
- James Brown | GA | University of North Georgia | Biology | 2019
- Rebeka Bryan | GA |Armstrong Atlantic State University | Biology | 2014
- Ojiaje Ehimen | GA | University of Georgia | Biology | 2017
- Adesikemi Ewedemi | GA | Columbus State University | Health Science / Premedical | 2014
- Erinn Fincher | GA | University of Georgia | Biology | 2018
- Tia Flowers | TX | University of Texas at San Antonio | Biomedical Engineering | 2016
- Islam Galgal | GA | Georgia State University | Biology | 2017
- Annette Ginigeme | TX | Texas Tech University | Nursing | 2018
- Teyaijah Givens | GA | Georgia Southern University | Biology/Pre‐Medicine | 2016
- Rhe’a Green | GA | Savannah State University | Biology | 2014
- Douglas Hernandez | GA | University of Georgia | Biology | 2014
- Samantha Hippolyte | GA | Georgia Southern University | Chemistry | 2016
- LaDawnna Linnear | HW | Columbus State University | Biology | 2015
- Isabelle Loureiro | GA | Florida State University | Psychology | 2017
- Cameron Martin | NC | Clemson University | Microbiology | 2014
- Cydni Martin | GA | Georgia Southern | Public Health | 2014
- Kimia Nezafat | GA | University of Georgia |Health | 2018
- Vuong Nguyen | MN |University of Minnesota – Twin Cities | Biology | 2017
- Noble Ogbu Jr. | GA | Morehouse College | Biology | 2016
- Fatima Oyaifo | CA | San Francisco State University | Biology | 2019
- Fantasia Remonvil | GA | Liberty University | Biological Sciences | 2016
- Maya Stokes | GA | Fort Valley State University | Biology | May 2019
- Morgan Stokes | GA | Fort Valley State University | Biology | May 2019
Download Incoming Class List
About the Physician Assistant (PA) Program
Information about the PA profession, and the MSM PA program's mission, objectives
Information for Prospective Students
Information about admissions, tuition and financial aid, matriculation requirements
and the Atlanta area.
Information about the PA program's classes and curriculum.
Student Learning Outcomes
Information about the Student Learning Outcomes.
Faculty and Staff Directory
Listing of all PA program faculty and staff.
Listing of Physician Assistant program professional resources.
720 Westview Dr. SW
Atlanta, GA 30310