The Research Division's leadership within the Southeast Regional Clinicians' Network (SERCN) allows us to collaborate with various organizations across the U.S.
- Alabama Primary Health Care Association
- Community Health Center Association of Mississippi
- Florida Association of Community Health Centers
- Georgia Primary Care Association
- Kentucky Primary Care Association
- North Carolina Community Health Center Association
- South Carolina Primary Health Care Association
- Tennessee Primary Care Association
- The Primary Care Multiethnic Network
Executive Steering Committee
- Tisa Roberts, MD: Chief Medical Officer, Opportunities Industrialization Center, Inc. Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- Vicky Young, PhD: Chief Operating Officer, South Carolina Primary Care Association, Columbia, South Carolina
- Sharon Parker, RN: Chief Quality Officer, Alabama Primary Health Care Association, Montgomery, Alabama
Patient Advisory Board
SERCN is currently conducting a network-wide engagement effort with patient leaders and recruiting members for our Patient Advisory Board. This process will result in the selection of 8 Patient Advisory Board members who will engage in a layperson-oriented research learning community in 2019-2020. Please check back soon to meet our Patient Advisory Board Members!