Southeast Regional Clinicians Network Membership
The Southeast Regional Clinicians Network is led by the National Center for Primary
Care at Morehouse School of Medicine and home to 203 FQHCs with over 1700 clinical
sites serving over 4 million patients. These clinics compose the primary care safety
net in the region and provide comprehensive primary care, dental, and mental health
services to a high-risk population that is disproportionately poor, minority, and
medically underserved. Our network employs a cloverleaf model that leverages our relationships
with state Primary Care Associations leaders to interact with clinics and providers
in our research network.
Joining SERCN as a member allows you to:
- Connect with mission focused partners throughout the region invested in the needs and issues facing patients and providers in the primary care safety net.
- Promote balance and resilience in your professional life by working on larger systems-based issues while doing the important work of helping one patient at a time.
- Translate the valuable lessons learned in your practice, clinic, or community to benefit a broader population of underserved patients.
- Participate in valuable continuing medical education opportunities.
- Participate in projects that are focused on improving reportable quality outcomes in your health center.
Become a Member of SERCN!
Sign up for SERCN membership and emails by completing the form below. You will receive information on network events, collaborative opportunities, and trainings.