Georgia State University
Degree: Master of Arts
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
- Undergraduate Medical Education
- Graduate Medical Education
- Academic Writing
- Rivers, D., Durham Walker, C., K. Mitchell, A., Lawrence, S., Bayer, C. (2020). Improving the Public’s Health Through Sustained, Multidisciplinary Academic and Community Partnerships: The MSM Model. Journal of the Georgia Public Health Association, 8(1), Article 15. https://digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/jgpha/vol8/iss1/15/
- Thomas, R., Taylor, B. D., Desiree, R., Carla, D.-W. (2019). P10 Student-led Community Engagement and Service Learning Projects in underserved communities. Proceedings of Advancing the Science of Community Engaged Research (CEnR): Innovative and Effective Methods of Stakeholder Engagement in Translational Research (vol. 13 (Suppl 2)). BioMedical Central. https://www.vumc.org/meharry-vanderbilt/advancing-science-community-engaged-research-conference
- Thomas, R., Rivers, D., Durham Walker, C., Taylor, B. (2019). Student-led community engagement and service learning projects in underserved communities (Suppl 2 ed., vol. 13). Washington DC: BMC Proceedings 2019.
- Beverly D. Taylor, Ayanna V. Buckner, Carla Durham Walker, and Ijeoma Azonobi (2012) Training Residents to Address Cancer Health Disparities. Journal of Graduate Medical Education: March 2012, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 72-75.
- Issue Overview. Reese, LeRoy. Walker, Carla Durham. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved vol. 23 issue 2 May 02, 2012. p. 1-3. ISSN: 1548-6869.