University of Georgia
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work
University of Georgia
Degree: Master of Social Work
Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Services for African American fathers
- Men's Health
- Program Evaluation
- Qualitative Research
Gaglioti, A., Xu, J., Rollins, L., Baltrus, P., O’Connell, K., Cooper, D., Hopkins,
J., Botchwey, N., & Akintobi, T. (2018). “Neighborhood Environmental Health and Premature
Cardiovascular Death in Atlanta: A Secondary Data Analysis Motivated by Community
Wisdom from the REACH Project”. Preventing Chronic Disease.
Llewellyn, N., Carter, D., Rollins, L., & Nehl, E. (2018). “Charting the Publication and Citation Impact of the NIH Clinical & Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program from 2006-2016”. Academic Medicine.
Rollins, L. et.al (2017). “Community-based approaches to reducing chronic disease conditions in Georgia”. Journal of Georgia Public Health Association.
Cooper, D.L., Hernandez, N.D., Rollins, L., Akintobi, T., & McAllister, C. (2017). “HPV vaccine awareness and the association of trust in cancer information from physicians among males”. Vaccine.
Akintobi, T., Holden, K., Rollins, L., Lyn, R., Heiman, H., Daniels, P., Wrenn, G., Belton, A., Baltrus, P., Battle, S., & Hoffman, L. (2017). “Applying a Community-based Participatory Research Approach to Address Determinants of Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes Mellitus in an Urban Setting (pp. 131-154).” In Coughlin, S., Smith, S. and Fernandez, M. (Eds.). Handbook of Community-based Participatory Research, New York: Oxford University Press.
Honors and Awards
- Finalist, 2018 Cohort, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Culture of Health Leaders Program
- Selected Participant, 2018 Cohort, Clayton County Grassroots Leadership Institute
- Selected Participant, 2017-2018 Class, CBPR Partnership Academy
- Selected Scholar, 2017-2018 Class, Leading Diverse Scientists to Success (LEADS) Program
- Council of the Inspector Generals on Integrity and Efficiency Award for Excellence, Vaccines for Children report, 2013.
- Department of Health and Human Services’ Secretary Award for Distinguished Service, Vaccines for Children report, 2013.
- Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General Award of Excellence, Vaccines for Children report, 2013.
- Department of Health and Human Service’s Office of Inspector General Award of Excellence, Questionable Billing by Community Mental Health Centers report, 2013