Pennsylvania State University
Degree: PhD Health Administration and Policy
Degree: MPH Social Science and Behavior
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Psychosocial Vulnerability
- Health Failure Self-management
- Health Equity Training and Curriculum Development
- Population Science
- Psychosocial care in Emergency Medicine
- Heart Failure
- Josiah Willock, R., Mayberry, R.M., Yan, F. and Daniels, P. (2015). Peer Training of Community Health Workers (CHWs) to Improve Heart Health among African American Women. Health Promotion Practice, 16(1):63-71, DOI: 10.1177/1524839914535775. PMCID: PMC4784710.
- Mayberry, R, M.; Daniels, P. V.; Josiah Willock, R., Yan, F. (2020). Empowered Community Leadership for Chronic Disease. American Journal of Health Studies. 35(2), p124-141.
- Josiah Willock, R., Miller, J.B., Mohyi, M., Abuzaanona, A., Muminovic, M., & Levy, P.D. (2018). Therapeutic Inertia and Treatment Intensification. Current Hypertension Reports, 20 (4): doi.org/10.1007/s11906-018-0802-1 PMCID: PMC6452867
- Levy, P. D., Josiah Willock, R., Burla, M., Brody, A., Mahn, J., Marinica, A., Nasser, S. A., & Flack, J. M. (2016). Total antihypertensive therapeutic intensity score and its relationship to blood pressure reduction. Journal of the American Society of Hypertension: JASH, 10(12), 906–916. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jash.2016.10.005
- Mayberry, R.M., Josiah Willock, R. Daniels, P. V. (2013). Community Building and Community Health Workers. In Murphy, F. (Ed.). Community Engagement, Organization and Development for Public Health Practice. New York: Springer Publishing.