University of New England
Degree: Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
Nova Southeastern University
Degree: Doctor of Education in Education Leadership
Saint Leo University
Degree: Master of Arts in Teaching
Troy State University
Degree: Master of Science in Education Leadership
Clayton State University
Degree: Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance
Reading Success in African Americans
- Sutton, E., Howard, A., & Goodman, A. (2020). Understanding the needs of rural preceptors from groups underrepresented in medicine". Journal of Regional Campus
- Hardgrove, M., Howard, A. (2015). Passion in Leadership. Journal of Business and Economic
Policy. Vol. 2, No. 1; March 2015.
- Howard, A. (2012). African-Americans Reading Success Using Explicit Instruction.
Contemporary Issues in Education Research.
- Howard, A. (2013). New Faculty Mentoring: A Guide for New Faculty and Mentors. Beulah
Honors and Awards
- Best Research Presentation
- Teacher of the Year Candidate