Central Michigan University
Degree: Master of Science in Administration
Georgia State University
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration, Management
Research InterestsGlobal health education and pediatric infectious disease research to include survey development and evaluation of clinical and translational research and community-engagement projects.
- Ali J, Leong, T., Lau M, Geng R, Periard B, Leong T, Menke K, Fiederman, M, Pineda Wung V and Immergluck L, CoVID-19 Community Transmission Among Children across the US, NAPCRG, oral presentation, August 13-14, 2020.
- Ali J, Kwon, J, Aimua N, Demian S, Immergluck LC. Creating a Global Health Equity Learning Experience” Lessons from East Africa”, (oral presentation) at the 2020 Southeast Regional Clinical and Translational Science Alliance Conference, Pine Mountain, Georgia, February 27, 2020.
- J Kwon, N Aimua, S Demian, T Stanley, T Neet, G Thames, A Sarnaik, G Bastien, C Jackson, E. Yan, J Ali, L Immergluck, An Innovative Mobile Medical Record Keeping System for Rural Pediatric Community in Tanzania: A Unique Partnership between Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) Medical School and a Non-Governmental Organization, 10th Annual CUGH Conference, accepted as poster presentation, March 2019.
- Demian, N Aimua, J Kwon, T Stanley, G Thames, T Neet, A Sarnaik, J Dossantos, K Guthrie-Brown, C Hester, G Bastien, F Yan, J Ali, L Immergluck, Piloting a Community-Based Participatory Global Health Service Elective for Medical Students at an HBCU Medical School in Collaboration with Tanzania Public Health and US-based NGO, 10th Annual CUGH Conference, accepted for poster presentation, March 2019
- Dr. Estela S. Estape, M.T., Ph.D., Dr. Alexander Quarshie, M.D., M.S., Dr. Barbara Segarra, M.T., D.HSc., Prof. Maria San Martin, M.T., M.S., Dr. Ruth Rios, Ph.D., Dr. Karen Martinez, M.D., M.Sc., Ms. Jacquelyn Ali, M.S.A., Ms. Ulochi Nwagwu, M.P.H., Dr. Elizabeth Ofili, M.D., M.P.H., Dr. Priscilla Pemu, M.D., M.S.C.R. “Promoting Diversity in the Clinical and Translational Research Workforce.” Journal of the National Medical Association, 2018
Honors and Awards
- Global Health Grant Award, Office of Global Health Equity, MSM, July 2019
- Honorary Class Member Recognition, Master of Science in Clinical Research, Morehouse School of Medicine Member, 2006, 2008, 2010