2000-2004 B.A. Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA; Magna cum Laude, Biology
2004-2012 M.D. Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
2012-2013 Medical Intern, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
2013-2016 Neurology Resident, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
2016-2017 Fellow, Movement Disorders, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
2017-2018 Fellow, Sleep Medicine, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
Lin, S.H., Branson, C., Auerbach, S. Oximetry as an Accurate Tool for Identifying Moderate to Severe Sleep Apnea in Acute Stroke Patients. Accepted to Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, April 2018.
Vaou, O.E., Lin, S.H., Branson, C., Auerbach, S. Sleep and Dementia. Current Sleep Medicine Reports (112). DOI: 10.1007/s40675-018-0112-9, April 2018.
Branson, C.O., Quehl, L., James, R.C., Hohler, A., Saint-Hilaire, M. Racial Demographics in an Urban Movement Disorders Clinic. Advances in Parkinson’s Disease, 6(03), 86.
Branson, C.O. & Saint-Hilaire M.H. A Short Commentary on the Racial Disparities in Parkinson’s disease. J Neurol Disord, 5:338. April 2017.
Zuzuárregui, J. R., Werbaneth, K, Murray, C., Lee, S, Patts, G., Weinberg, J., Saint-Hilaire, M., Hohler, A., Restless Legs Syndrome in an Atypical Parkinson’s Disease Patient Population. Submitted to Sleep, February 2017.
Honors and Awards
- 2001 Minority Medical Education Program at Yale University
- 2001 Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society
- 2002 Early Medical School Selection Program, Boston University School of Medicine
- 2003 National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Sponsored Summer Research Training Program, Boston University
- 2004 Magna cum Laude, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
- 2012 Robert G. Feldman, M.D. Prize in Neurology, Boston University School of Medicine
- 2015 Quality, Safety and Patient Experience Poster House Staff Award, Boston Medical Center
- 2016 68th Annual American Academy of Neurology Meeting Safety and Quality Award Recipient, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 2016 26th Annual Comprehensive Review of Movement Disorders for the Clinical Practitioner Scholarship Recipient, Aspen, Colorado
- 2017 5th Annual Shaping the Management of Parkinson’s Disease Parkinson’s Alzheimer’s Research & Education Foundation travel grant recipient, Tampa, Florida
- 2018 Training in Research for Academic Neurologists to Sustain Careers an Enhance the Numbers of Diverse Scholars (TRANSCENDS) R25 grant award from the National Institute of Health and American Academy of Neurology