Morehouse School of Medicine
Residency: Internal Medicine
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Degree: Doctor of Medicine
- Clinical teaching of residents and medical students
- Developed and implemented the Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCE) for: 3rd year medical students on the Internal Medicine rotation Post-Graduate Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 Residents
Clinical InterestsInternal Medicine
Board CertificationInternal Medicine
PublicationsJason Lesandrini, Khadeja Johnson "A Question of Ethics," Inside Grady, October, 2012.
Charaf, Christine; Isom, Erica; Etinge, Bie; Johnson, Khadeja, "a Case of Myasthenia Gravis in a Young Female with SLE" poster presented at the ACP 2013 Georgia Chapter Scientific Meeting, Savannah Georgia, October, 2013.
Johnson, K., Jouette, B., Ivonye, C. "Acute Rhabdomyolysis With No Apparent Cause: The Need to Check for Acute Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection" Infectious Disease in Clinical Practice December 2010; 19 (1): 68-69.
Honors and Awards
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award, Morehouse School of Medicine
- SCELL: Dr. Joseph Miller Service Excellence Award for Outstanding and Compassionate care of Patients with Sickle Cell Grady Memorial Hospital
- 2014: STEMI 24x7 Program Implementation Task Force