Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Visiting Professor (Sabbatical)
University of Illinois at Chicago
Postdoctoral Research Associate
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
State University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
Postdoctoral “Scientific Officer”
University of Illinois at the Medical Center, Chicago
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy in Anatomy (Functional and Evolutionary Morphology)
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
Degree: Master of Arts in Biological Sciences
California State University at Fullerton
Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Biological Science
- Functional and evolutionary morphology
- Neuromuscular biology
- Craniofacial morphology
- Computer based instructional materials and educational techniques.
- Wineski, L.E. 2007. Introduction to Dissection, V2.0. MedEdPORTAL. www.mededportal.org/publication/232
- Lambert, H.W. and L.E. Wineski. 2011. Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Gross Anatomy and Embryology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore. 234pp.
- Klement, B.J., D.F. Paulsen, L.E. Wineski. 2011. Anatomy as the backbone of an integrated first-year medical curriculum: Design and implementation. Anatomical Sciences Education 4:157-169.
- Wineski, L.E. 2012. Contributing Author, Review Questions, In: R.S. Snell, Clinical Anatomy by Regions, Ninth Edition. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore
- Paulsen, D.F., B.J. Klement, L.E. Wineski. 2015. The role of anatomists in building an integrated medical curriculum. In: Teaching Anatomy: A Practical Guide. L.K. Chan and W. Pawlina (eds.) Springer International Publishing, Switzerland. pp. 331-337.
Honors and Awards
- 2012: Dean’s Outstanding Teaching Award for Achievement in Teaching, Office of the Dean, Morehouse School of Medicine.
- 2005: Citation for Exemplary Service at the National Association of Historically Black Colleges and Universities Technical Assistance Workshop, June