Glenda Wrenn, M.D., MSHP
Psychiatry & Behavioral Science
Location: Grady Hospital
Perelman School of Medicine
Residency: Adult Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
Degree: Masters of Science Health Policy Research
Jefferson Medical College
Degree: Doctor of Medicine
The United States Military Academy
Degree: Bachelor of Science Chemistry/Life Science/Nuclear Engineering
Research InterestsHealth disparities, trauma/resilience
Clinical InterestsPost-traumatic stress disorder, women’s mental health
Board CertificationAmerican Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Wrenn, G, McGregor, B, Munetz, M. “The Fierce Urgency of Now: Improving Outcomes for Justice-Involved People with Serious Mental Illness and Substance Misuse” Psychiatric Services 2018 Apr 16:appips201700420. doi: 10.1176/appi.ps.201700420.
- Wrenn, G., Kasiah, F., Belton, A., Dorvil, S., Roberts, K., McGregor, B., Holden, K. “Patient and Provider Perspectives on Culturally Centered Integrated Care: Addressing Health Disparities in Primary Care” Permanente Journal Spring 2017 PMID: 28488990
- Wrenn, G., Simon, K. Measurement Based Care. In Vinson, S. & Vinson, E. Pediatric Mental Health for Primary Care Providers Springer (2018).
- Holden K, Akintobi T, Hopkins J, Belton A, McGregor B, Blanks S, Wrenn G., “Community Engaged Leadership to Advance Health Equity and Build Healthier Communities” Social Sciences 2016, 5, 2.
- Fortney, J., Unützer, J., Wrenn, G., Pyne, J., Smith, R., Schoenbaum, M., Harbin, H. “A Tipping Point for Measurement Based Care” Psychiatric Services (Published online: September 01, 2016 http://dx.doi.org/10.1176/appi.ps.201500439) PMID: 27582237
Honors and Awards
- 2020 NAMI Exemplary Psychiatrist Award
- 2019 Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association
- 2018 Service Recognition Award, for service as Chair, Scientific Planning Committee, IPS: The Mental Health Services Conference American Psychiatric Association