New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
Residency: General Surgery
Harborview Injury Prevention Research Center
Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Fellowship: Surgical Critical Care
New York University School of Medicine, New York NY
University of Washington School of Public Health, Seattle, WA
Degree: MPH Health Services
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Degree: BA Economics, BA Neuroscience
Research InterestsFunctional outcome after traumatic injury, especially in older adult patients
SpecialtiesSurgical Critical Care
- Rodier SG, Bukur M, Moore S, Frangos SG, Tandon M, DiMaggio CJ, Ayoung-Chee P, Marshall GT. Weight-based enoxaparin with anti-factor Xa assay-based dose adjustment for venous thromboembolic event prophylaxis in adult trauma patients results in improved prophylactic range targeting. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2019 Aug 30 Epub.
- Rodier SG, DiMaggio CJ, Wall S, Sim V, Frangos SG, Ayoung-Chee P, Bukur M, Tandon M, Todd SR, Marshall GT. Subway-Related Trauma: An Urban Public Health Issue with a High Case-Fatality Rate. J Emerg Med. 2018 Aug; 55(2): 165-171.
- Lancaster CW, DiMaggio C, Marshall G, Wall SP, Ayoung-Chee, P. Functional Outcomes after Inpatient Rehabilitation for Trauma - Improved but Unable to Return Home. J Surg Res 2018 Feb;222:187-194.
- Bhandari M, DiMaggio C, Wilson C, Rifkind K, Ayoung-Chee, P. Prolonged length of stay in delayed cholecystectomy is not due to intraoperative or postoperative contributors. J Surg Res 2017;219:253-258.
- Wall SP, Lee DC, Frangos SG, Sethi M, Heyer JH, Ayoung-Chee, P, DiMaggio CJ. The Effect of Sharrows, Painted Bicycle Lanes and Physically Protected Paths on the Severity of Bicylce Injuries Caused by Motor Vehicles. Safety (Basel) 2016 Dec; 2(4)