One Georgia: Building Bridges to Improve Quality Access for Optimal Health
Georgia CTSA’s Community Engagement 4th Biennial Forum
Thursday, April 25 – Friday, April 26, 2018
Atlanta Technical College - Dennard Conference Center
1560 Metropolitan Pkwy, SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
The Georgia Clinical and Translational Science Alliance (GACTSA) invites you to attend its Community Engagement 4th Biennial Forum. The GACTSA forum is designed to develop and advance community-university research partnerships that are mutually beneficial, sustainable and that improve population health.
1. Discuss research designed to improve community health and healthcare systems in rural and urban settings. When research questions are answered and applied in real-world settings this is “translational research.”
2. Describe clinical and health system models to promote healthy communities.
3. Explore ways to advance mobile health (mHealth) through community engagement. These approaches should transform access to and continuity of health care.
4. Identify policy and systems change methods to promote healthy communities.
Who should attend?
Health professionals, community-based organizations/members, those in academia and community residents who wish to share ideas, strategies, and innovations in research, policy, and practice are invited to help improve the health and health status of Georgians.
What is the cost?
- For health professionals, those in academia, and others. the cost to attend is $50.00. Scholarships available.
- For community residents and members of community-based organizations, there is no cost to attend.
Registration DetailsClick the button below to register. Online registration will close on April 22, 2019. On-site registeration will be available the day of the event:
Please note: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Georgia CTSA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to Georgia CTSA's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.