Deadline Dates for all Students:
- Entering MD: March 13, 2019
- Second Year MD: March 19, 2019
- Third Year MD: March 19, 2019
- Fourth Year MD: April 22, 2019
- Continuing MPH/GEBS: March 11, 2019 (includes MSBR/BT, MSCR, MSMS, and PhD students)
- Entering MPH/GEBS: June 3, 2019 (includes MSBR/BT, MSCR, MSMS, and PhD students)
All Entering MD students who apply for financial assistance must submit parents/step-parents signed 2017 Federal Income Tax Return and/or Non-filer's Certification form and FAFSA data to the SFAO by the above dates.
Note: The 2019-2020 FAFSA form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) must be completed online by all students who wish to apply for any of the Federal Financial Aid programs.
FSA ID (NEW!): The Federal Student Aid PIN was replaced by the FSA ID. You must create an FSA ID username and password if you have not logged onto the FSA site since May 10, 2015. Confirmation of the created FSA ID should be received within one to three days of submission.
The new sign on provides access to the following ED websites:
FAFSA - Parent Section: This section must be completed by (All MD students only) if you wish to be considered for institutional financial aid (i.e., MSM grants/scholarships).