Please Note: Beginning with the 2019-20 FAFSA, applicants must provide income from the prior tax filing year. This means that the 2019-20 FAFSA data submitted (students and spouse/parents, if applicable) should reflect 2017 income.
* MD students who wish to be considered for need based grants in 2019-20 must include 2017 parent tax data on the FAFSA form by the established deadline date.
- Current MD Students**: Deadline March 19, 2019 (Second and Third Year MD students), Fourth Year MD students deadline April 22, 2019
- Current GEBS and MPH Students: Deadline March 11, 2019
First-time aid recipients must complete the Title IV Authorization form
** MD students whose parents income exceeds $110,000 are not required to provide parent tax data
- Review FAFSA data #'s 41-43 for student/spouse (All data should be entered, even if $0)
- MD students only-Review 88-94I for parents (All data should be entered, even if $0)
- Report outside scholarship funding
- Include summer research and assistantships as income for #44c on the FAFSA