Please Note: Beginning with the 2021-22 FAFSA, applicants must provide income from the prior tax filing year. This means that the 2021-22 FAFSA data submitted (students and spouse/parents, if applicable) should reflect 2019 income.
* MD students who wish to be considered for need based grants in 2021-22 must include 2019 parent tax data on the FAFSA form by the established deadline date.
- Current MD Students**: Deadline March 25, 2021 (Second and Third Year MD students), Fourth Year MD students deadline April 13, 2021
- Current GEBS and MPH Students: Deadline April 16, 2021
- Current PA Students: Deadline April 16, 2021
- Current MSBT On-line Students: May 13, 2021
First-time aid recipients must complete the Title IV Authorization form
** MD students whose parents income exceeds $110,000 are not required to provide parent tax data
- Review FAFSA data #'s 40-42 for student/spouse (All data should be entered, even if $0)
- MD students only-Review 88-92H for parents (All data should be entered, even if $0)
- Report outside scholarship funding
- Include summer research and assistantships as income for #43d on the FAFSA