Frameworks for Learner Expectations
- Describe the knowledge and skills that physicians should possess
- Endorsed by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Describes 13 physician activities that medical school graduates should be trusted to perform when they enter residency
- An initiative of AAMC
- Defines proficiencies in five categories of learning outcomes for master's level students (in addition to associate and bachelor's level)
- Produced by the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA), the Institute for Evidence-Based Change (IEBC), and the Lumina Foundation.