MSBT Admissions and Tuition Information
The Master of Science in Biotechnology degree provides a foundation in the scientific and business components needed to advance biotechnologies. The goal of the MSBT program is to develop comprehensive knowledge in bioscience, core technologies and knowledge in bioscience, core technologies, and entrepreneurial strategies used to support biotechnology enterprises. This 35-credit-hour, 12-month online degree is designed to give students the flexibility to pursue advance training in biotechnology by offering comprehensive coursework and training needed for career advancement.
Program at a Glance
- Credits to Graduate: 35-credit hours
- Months Program: 12 months/1 year
- Tuition: $950 per credit hour
Admissions and Tuition Information
Minimum Academic Requirements
- Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Record of superior academic achievement in undergraduate studies
- Successful completion of college math and science courses
- Two (2) signed letters of recommendation, from work supervisors (must be signed and on letterhead).
- Completed online application.
To apply, students must complete an online application that includes uploading:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Official Transcripts are REQUIRED to matriculate; however, you may upload Unofficial copies of transcripts. If you have collegiate coursework outside of the United States, upload an unofficial copy of the course-by-course evaluation. Please do not upload unofficial copies of transcripts outside of the United States without the evaluation. Send transcripts to Di'Mera Melvin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An application fee of $50.
- Spring Term: November 15
- Fall Term: July 16
Cost of Attendance
Master of Science in Biotechnology - 35 Hour program
Tuition and Fees*:
|Per Credit Hour||$950|
This does not include books and or lab fees (when necessary)
* Tuition and fees subject to change.
Click here for financial aid information.