MAJIC Admissions and Tuition Information
The Master of Administration in Justice-Involved Care (MAJIC) requires compassionate leaders equipped with the critical skills needed to build pathways of success. These students have a rewarding opportunity to connect with some of the brightest minds, transforming cognitive behaviors to positive outcomes. Research has demonstrated that recidivism is reduced by high-quality programming. The Master of Administration in Justice-Involved Care is an innovative online program geared toward students interested in working with justice involved individuals to advance health equity.
Program at a Glance
- Credits to Graduate: 33 credit hours
- Months Program: 12 months
- Tuition: $950 per credit hour
Admissions and Tuition Information
Minimum Academic Requirements:
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited graduate institution.
- Preferred at least one year of employment experience working in criminal justice, social work, counseling, substance use, chaplaincy, and other related fields.
- Completed online application that includes:
- Two letters of recommendation, signed and on letterhead
- Official transcripts
- $50 application fee
To apply, students must complete an online application that includes uploading:
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, signed and on letterhead
- Official Transcripts are REQUIRED to matriculate; however, you may upload Unofficial copies of transcripts. If you have collegiate coursework outside of the United States, upload an unofficial copy of the course-by-course evaluation. Please do not upload unofficial copies of transcripts outside of the United States without the evaluation.
- July 16, 2022
Cost of Attendance
MAJIC - 33 Credit Hour Program
Tuition and Fees*:
|Per Credit Hour||$950|
This does not include books and or lab fees (when necessary)
* Tuition and fees subject to change.
CLICK HERE for financial aid information.
CLICK HERE for more information about the MAJIC curriculum.