MSM's Research Open House
At Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM), we create a supportive and challenging environment to further your research interests—and our state-of-the-art labs offer tremendous opportunities for discovery. From the genetic epidemiology of cardiovascular disease in ethnic populations to the physiology of sleep disorders, MSM leads advanced research projects to improve the health and well-being of people everywhere.
Each year we host a Research Open House to provide the campus and broader scientific communication an opportunity to:
- Learn about research development and administration resources available to you.
- Engage with Gianluca Tosini, Ph.D., MSM’s Chief Scientific Officer.
- Hear about updates to the Research Centers at Minority Institutions (RCMI) Core.
- Listen to presentations about current MSM research.
- Update on MSM Research Administration Structure
- Introduction of MSM's Chief Scientific Officer
- Update on Research Centers in Minority Institutions (RCMI) U54 Program Grant
- Graduate Education in Biomedical Sciences (GEBS)
- Office of Sponsored Research, Research Wing
- Research Centers in Minority Institutions (RCMI)
- Clinical Research Center
- Animal Facilities
We also often welcome guest to take campus tours of our:
- Clinical Research Center, Multidisciplinary Research Center and Mobile Unit
- Core Labs
- Medical Education Building
For more information about the next Research Open House, please contact Pamela Alexander: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by RCMI and Sponsored Programs