Open House 2019
Join us for MSM’s Research Enterprise Open House!
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
At Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM), we create a supportive and challenging environment to further your research interests—and our state-of-the-art labs offer tremendous opportunities for discovery. From the genetic epidemiology of cardiovascular disease in ethnic populations to the physiology of sleep disorders, MSM leads advanced research projects to improve the health and well-being of people everywhere. Join us for MSM's Research Open House to:
- Learn about research development and administration resources available to you.
- Meet Gianluca Tosini, Ph.D., MSM’s Chief Scientific Officer.
- Hear about updates to the Research Centers at Minority Institutions (RCMI) Core.
- Listen to presentations about MSM research.
11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Welcome
- Update on MSM Research Administration Structure
- Introduction of MSM's Chief Scientific Officer
- Update on Research Centers in Minority Institutions (RCMI) U54 Program Grant
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Campus Tours
- Clinical Research Center, Multidisciplinary Research Center and Mobile Unit
- Core Labs, Medical Education Building, 2nd floor
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Program Information Tables
- Graduate Education in Biomedical Sciences (GEBS)
- Office of Sponsored Research, Research Wing, 1st floor Lobby
- Research Centers in Minority Institutions (RCMI)
- Clinical Research Center
- Animal Facilities
Note: Lunch tickets will be distributed beginning at 10:50 a.m. Pizza and refreshments will be available at noon.
For more information, please contact Pamela Alexander: email@example.com
Sponsored by RCMI and Sponsored Programs