2021 Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
What is the QEP?
The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) is a part of Morehouse School of Medicine's accreditation process with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). The QEP is a new and focused campus-wide effort to enhance student learning experiences.
According to SACSCOC guidelines, the Plan:
(1) is a topic identified through ongoing, comprehensive and evaluation processes
(2) has a broad-based support of institutional constituencies
(3) focuses on improving specific student learning outcomes and/or student successes
(4) commits resources to initiate, implement, and complete the QEP, and
(5) includes a plan to assess achievement.
A Focus on Interprofessional Education
At Morehouse School of Medicine, our next QEP will focus on INTERPROFESSIONAL EDUCATION! The MSM QEP Plan is themed: QEP is IPE! Interprofessional education (IPE) is defined by the World Health Organization as students in different professions learning about, from, and with each other to enable effective collaboration and improve health outcomes. The Plan is being developed by planning teams and committees comprised of faculty, staff, and students representing a variety of campus interests.
QEP Planning Teams