You’re the kind of person who wants to be on the forefront of solving the most critical healthcare challenges facing our nation and the world. You’re eager to learn how to make that happen for those who are underserved. If that is you, Morehouse School of Medicine welcomes you to a place where talented students discover the best in themselves and grow into the exceptional physician they dream of becoming.
“I chose to train at Morehouse School of Medicine because it embodies everything that I looked for in a training program. Not only does it foster a family environment, but it also provides a wide variety of training experiences. The leadership is committed to our learning and invested in our wellbeing. As residents, we are able to provide mission centered care in our push towards healthy equity.“
- Stipends start at $61,000
- Comprehensive medical insurance for residents and their families
- Prescription drug coverage
- Vision care
- Dental care
- 15 vacation days
- 15 sick days
- Paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Ability to opt into retirement plan
- much more!
- Cell phone provided
- Education allowance to present scholarly work
- Personalized white coats and scrubs
- Career counseling and placement
- Gym membership
- State licensing fees and professional society dues
- Financial counseling
- Life support courses covered
How to Apply
Where to Apply
Morehouse School of Medicine is a fully accredited medical school and innovative research institution. We use the Electronic Residency Application Service and participate in the National Resident Matching Program.
To apply, fill out an application on the Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS®) website. Make sure to select the Morehouse School of Medicine fellowship or residency program (or programs) you are interested in.Apply on ERAS® Website