Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
Program Mission and Vision
We are shaping the future of women's health by training leaders with passion, integrity and a mind for equity.
The vision of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program is twofold:
- To train a diverse group of OBGYNs to be leaders and pioneers in the field of obstetrics and gynecology;
- To improve health equity, accessibility and outcomes by achieving goals under the
- Clinical Excellence
- Community Engagement
Morehouse School of Medicine Mission Statement
With emphasis on people of color and the underserved urban and rural populations in Georgia, the nation, and the world, Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM) exists to:
- improve the health and well-being of individuals and communities;
- increase the diversity of the health professional and scientific workforce, and
- address primary healthcare needs through programs in education, research, and service.