Empower. Believe. Become.
At the AUCC Student Health and Wellness Clinic we are committed to providing a safe environment for our students. Immunizations offer protection from acquiring and spreading many infectious diseases. Students who are living in dorms or are completing clinical rotations may have additional vaccination requirements.
Vaccines offered at our clinic:
- COVID 19
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningococcal Group B
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
Tuberculosis (TB) testing
Our clinic offers both skin testing (PPD) or IGRA (TB QuantiFERON) testing for tuberculosis. Chest x-rays may also be done in our office if necessary.
View recommended Adult Vaccine Schedule.
The AUCC does allow exemptions from vaccination for medical or religious reasons. Proper documentation must be provided. Failure to provide satisfactory documentation will lead to your exemption being denied by Compliance. Below are the exemptions forms for each institution.
Clark Atlanta University
- Morehouse College COVID 19 Medical Exemption Form
- Morehouse College COVID 19 Religious Exemption Form
- Immunization Waiver 2022
Morehouse School of Medicine
- Morehouse School of Medicine COVID 19 Medical Exemption Form
- Morehouse School of Medicine COVID 19 Religious Exemption Form