Below is a list of our upcoming events. Please check back for additions and updates throughout the year.
- Wellness Wednesdays
Twice per month SHWC organizes Wellness Wednesdays where students have the opportunity to engage in a variety of workshops (e.g. nutrition, healthy relationships, time management, etc.) along with their peers and hold a dialogue. Different screenings will also be available occasionally such as HIV/STI, glucose, and chronic disease identification. Please be on the lookout via email and campus communication regarding details for the next Wellness Wednesday.
- Mid August: Annual SHWC Open House
Location: AUCC SHWC Clinic
- Mid August: Annual AUCC Health Fair
Location: In front of Robert W. Woodruff Library
- SHWC/Fulton County Board of Health and Clark Atlanta University Health Fair
Date: January 25, 2023
- National Black AIDS Day Screening Event in partnership with Fulton County Board of
Date: February 7, 2023
Location: Student Health and Wellness Center.
- “Wellness Wednesday,” The Valentines Edition
Date: February 15, 2023
- SHWC/Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Clark Atlanta University Behavior
Date: TBD - Early April
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to our Wellness Coordinator: