Empower. Believe. Become.
How to Schedule an Appointment
1. Visit the Point and Click Patient Portal
2. Call our office at (404) 756-1241
Instructions for New Patients
- Activate your Point and Click Patient Portal if you are an eligible student. Please review the Patient Portal for more information.
- Upload your insurance information onto the Point and Click Patient Portal under the Insurance Details tab.
- Complete the Profile tab in Point and Click for collection of demographics
- Complete the Health History tab in Point and Click
- Acknowledge Consent for Treatment and Notice of Privacy Practices in Medical Clearances tab
- If you cannot access your portal, then please complete this demographics form and bring it with you to your first appointment Student Health Registration Form
** If no appointments are available on Point and Click and your medical problem is urgent, please call our office at (404) 756-1241 and request to speak with a nurse for assistance. The nurse will ask you questions about your health problem and will do his or her best to schedule an appointment for you as soon as possible.
To meet the health needs of our students, SHWC provides telehealth (virtual) appointments as deemed appropriate by the SHWC primary care providers or Behavioral Health Services team. Telehealth visits can be scheduled by calling our office or by booking online in the Point and Click Portal.
You must be currently enrolled as a student and in the state of Georgia to be seen via Telehealth.
Not all visit types are appropriate to be scheduled as telehealth. If a telehealth visit is appropriate, an SHWC administrative team member will send you an email with a Zoom link for your appointment 1 day prior to your appointment time.
Students should ensure they have a working means to log into the online platform for their scheduled telehealth visit. In addition, students should arrange to be in a physical space that is private so that confidentiality and privacy can be maintained. SHWC providers conduct telehealth visits from the privacy of an office with the door closed.
Appointment Cancellation / Late Arrival Policy
- Cancelling an Appointment: If you need to cancel an appointment, please cancel on
the Point and Click Portal or call (404) 756-1241. We ask that you cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- Late Arrival Policy: Please arrive early or on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may have to be rescheduled.