AUCC SHWC Immunization Records for Compliance
The AUCC SHWC will house all Immunization Records for Compliance for Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Morehouse School of Medicine.
All students are required to submit proof of immunizations completed by a health care professional. Only students who are compliant with the university immunization policy will have access to course registration and residence hall room assignments. Once you have obtained all documents for compliance you will need to upload them into the Point and Click Student Portal.
For more information about Point and Click see the “Patient Portal” Tab.
Please click on the appropriate link below to start the process of submitting your Immunization Records for Compliance for your school:
The AUCC allows exemption from vaccinations for medical or religious reasons. Proper documentation must be provided. Below are the exemptions forms for each institution. Please complete the appropriate form and upload to the Point and Click Portal under the “Downloadable Forms” Tab.
- Medical exemption forms must be completed, signed, dated and office stamped by your primary care provider.
- Religious exemptions must be completed by your faith leader on letterhead, signed, dated and notarized.
- Failure to provide satisfactory documentation will lead to your exemption being denied by Compliance.
- Please allow 10 business days for review of your documentation.
- You will receive notification via the Point and Click Portal if your exemption has been approved or denied.
Clark Atlanta University
- Morehouse College COVID 19 Medical Exemption Form
- Morehouse College COVID 19 Religious Exemption Form
- Immunization Waiver
Morehouse School of Medicine
- Morehouse School of Medicine COVID 19 Medical Exemption Form
- Morehouse School of Medicine COVID 19 Religious Exemption Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note: It is imperative that we get your immunization records updated in the Point and Click Student Portal before the deadline, so that it does not affect your ability to register for classes, housing, rotations, any holds on your account, or access to the network system.